VEHBİ KOÇ FOUNDATION PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND PROCESSING PRIVACY NOTICE
Pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data Numbered 6698 (“the Law”), your personal data shall be processed by Vehbi Koç Foundation as data controller within the scope specified below.
For Which Purposes the Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your collected personal data will be processed towards the aims (“Aims”) of benefiting from services provided by the Foundation particularly services provided within the scope of the Arter brand, raising awareness and familiarity for the conducted projects, customization of services provided by the Foundation in line with your interests and suggest and introducing them to you, conducting of advertisements, campaigns and marketing activities within the personal data processing conditions and purposes indicated in Article 5 and Article 6 of the Law.
For Which Purposes Your Personal Data May be Processed in Case You Provide Your Explicit Consent
Your collected personal data will be processed for planning and performance of marketing and familiarity processes of products and services, providing our products and services to you customized to your liking, usage habits and needs; if you have provided your approval, for commercial electronic communications such as advertisements, promotions to be sent to your contact information that you have provided and to be shared with third parties we receive services from limited to the purpose of providing the communication within the scope of your explicit consent.
The Recipients and the Purposes of the Transfer of Your Processed Personal Data
Your collected personal data may be transferred to Ingage Dijital Pazarlama A.Ş., our vendors and statutory authorities and legally authorized private persons in order for the marketing and communication activities to be conducted, within the frame of the personal data processing conditions and purposes indicated in Article 8 and Article 9 of the Law limited to the abovementioned purpose.
The Method and Legal Reason of the Collection of Your Personal Data
Your personal data is collected in the electronical environment via web site and mobile application channels, and face to face in the physical environment through which you come into contact with us in line with the legal reason regarding the performance of a contract. If you provide your explicit consent, in order to present our products and services to you customized to your liking, usage habits with the legal reason of explicit consent resting upon the personal data processing conditions indicated in Article 5 and Article 6 of the Law.
Rights of the Data Subject Indicated in Article 11 of the Law
We inform you that as the data subject you have the following rights pursuant to Article 11 of the Law:
- • To learn whether your personal data is processed,
- • If your personal data has been processed, to request related information,
- • To learn the purposes of the personal data processing activities concerning your personal data and whether they have been used accordingly,
- • To learn which third parties domestic or abroad your personal data has been transferred to,
- • To demand correction in case your personal data has been processed deficiently or in a wrong way and to demand operations in this regard be reported to third parties your personal data has been transferred to,
- • To demand the erasure or annihilation of personal data in case the reasons necessitating the processing have disappeared even though it was processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions and to demand the operations in this regard be reported to third parties your personal data has been transferred to,
- • To object in case outcomes to the detriment of yourself occur from the analysis of the personal data solely via automated systems,
- • To demand indemnification in case you suffer damages occurring from the unlawful processing of your personal data.